Effortless Travel has been helping clients fulfill all of their travel needs for more than a decade, connecting them to great deals and package values that cannot be found elsewhere. We have a passion for traveling and started Effortless Travel when we found it difficult to find travel professionals who were willing to curate travel plans suited to a particular time and financial budget. We are widely successful throughout the US and an award winner in customer service.
Veronica majored in Marketing at Florida State University and graduated in 1991. She went on to attend Travel Agent University and received her CLIA Certification providing her with the background to ensure the best service for her beloved clients.
Veronica networks frequently with travel companies in order to ensure that clients receive exclusive discounts, amenities, upgrades and so much more! Her work in planning travel itineraries is completely customized to the needs of her clients and her many satisfied clients show that she is well poised to continue to be able to fulfill those needs.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
In this 15-30 minute consultation, I'll learn everything about where you want to travel, what you would like to do, and more!
After paying a $50-$250 planning fee, I'll jump in and start planning your vacation, create an itinerary and put together a proposal for your vacation!
MAKE A DEPOSIT
Once you've approved everything, you'll make the initial deposit which will allow me to book your flights, resort, cruise, excursions, and more, to ensure you're ready for your vacation!
ENJOY YOUR VACATION!
Pack your bags and enjoy your vacation! I'll be available 24/7 during your vacation, should you need assistance.
"Indispensable to the planning of my trip" doesn't even come close
With the planning for a trip with destinations across 4 continents I was expecting a lot of hassle - high prices, long delays, weird connections. Veronica certainly went out of her way to ensure that all these factors were reduced as much as possible and as a result of this I've had an awesome trip. Would recommend her to anyone
The Best Family Vacation
She was very friendly and always available to answer my questions. I will use Veronica again when I plan my next vacation.
Effortless Travel - The Best
Veronica is exceptionally responsive with her clients. She works hard to ensure that she is giving her clients the best product for their money. Her honestly and caring attitude are unmatched.
Veronica had her hands full with me, but she made our triip a memorable one!!!
Veronica, what can I say...awesome. Veronica made mine and my daughters vacation so a great and memorable time. I1st, i set all of my dates and asked Veronica to book everything for us. After she booked all of our daily activities and sent my itenary. , I changed my mind on the dates. I called her and she immediately changed the itenary. Yes, I changed the dates again. Veronica never complained and got it done quickly. Once we arrived kn Europe, she checked on us throughout our journey. On one of our day trips we took a bus tour to the Pantheon, wouldn't you know it the bus left us after bejng 5 mins. Late. We had to catch a cab all the way back to our room. I emailed Veronica to let her know what happened. Veronica got right on it and got a credit on my credit card the next day. Thank you Veronica for everything you did for us. I would and have given Veronicas name to frjends for there vacation planner.
Veronica was AWESOME!! She went above and beyond our expectations. We were not so sure about using an agent to plan our vacation but working with her was absolutely the best decision we made. I refer to all my family and friends and will continue to use her for all of our travel needs. A big thank you again for making our trip so wonderful!!
Quick and effecient!
Veronica is always a pleasure to work with. I tell her what I'm looking for and she immediately has several suggestions and can always point me in the right direction so I can get a great price. She is a great communicator and works quickly, always booking my flights and packages right away. I always go to Veronica for help with travel and I highly recommend her as an agent.
Magic of Disney
Veronica was recommended to us by a friend. We have since used her to help us book three different Disney cruises. She is very patient and has always answered every single question that we had. She goes above and beyond with her assistance! I would recommend her to anyone looking to travel!
She takes the stress out of travel!
Veronica is professional, quick to respond, great with individual and group travel, and she fights for her clients when things go differently than expected (with airlines or hotels). For a low cost you can take all of the stress out of booking travel, and have someone take care of it for you.
She has dealt with 2 student groups for us (keeping college kids organized is tough), and did it with excellence.
I will use her for personal and business travel EVERY time.
Made it Effortless
Veronica is the epitome of customer service. She goes above and beyond to make sure your trip is as smooth and wonderful as possible. She doesn't settle for less than what she would expect on her own trip! She is resourceful, smart and sometimes is able to get you comps and upgrades that only a travel agent would know about. I have recommended her to family and friends who have booked trips and they were ALL very satisfied. Keep it up, Veronica! You are going places!
A1 Agent! Felt more like working with a close friend!!
Veronica is very thorough and knowledgeable of the product. You can call on her and she is available to assist you with your needs with no hesitation. I’ve already referred her to several of my friends, family and co-workers. Currently Veronica is assisting me yet again with another trip. I wish her all the best with this career I’m sure she loves!!!
VACATIONS FROM - FEE
$1-500/PERSON - $100/PERSON
$500.01-$1000/PERSON - $150/PERSON
$1000.01-$1500/PERSON - $200/PERSON
$1500.01-$2000/PERSON - $250/PERSON
$2000.01-$2500/PERSON - $300/PERSON
$2500.01-$3000/PERSON - $350/PERSON
$3000.01-$3500/PERSON - $400/PERSON
$3500.01-$4000/PERSON - $450/PERSON
$4000.01-$4500/PERSON - $500/PERSON
$4500.01 AND UP/PERSON - $550/PERSON AND UP
FEES ARE DUE PRIOR TO CANCELLATION AND NONREFUNDABLE
AGREEMENT FOR WEBSITE USERS AND TRAVELERS
When you use this website, you agree to the following terms, and you agree to convey the contents of this Agreement to your traveling family members or companions:
- Responsibility: Effortless Travel LLC ("We") act as an agent for the airlines, tour operators, cruiselines lodging providers, car-rental companies, ground operators, and any other suppliers of travel services shown on your itinerary. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or honor their contracts.
- Hazards: We have no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitabi1ity for disabled persons of any portion of any tour. For foreign entry requirements, go to http://travel.state.gov/travel_warnings.html. For State Department travel advisories, go to http://travel.state.gov/travel_warnings.html. For foreign health requirements and dangers, go to http://www.cdc.gov/travel/index.htm. You hereby release us from any claims resulting in whole or in part from any problem covered in this paragraph and any other causes not within our control, and to submit all other claims against us within 30 days after the return of your trip.
- Limitation of Refunds: All airlines impose cancellation and change penalties up to 100% for many discount rickets. All tour operators, cruiselines, and some resort hotels impose cancellation and change penalties, too. Please view the applicable rules before you make your reservation.
- Delays: Flight delays are very common today. If your flight is delayed for any reason, the airlines are not required by law to pay for your en route expenses, such as meals, hotels, taxis, and phone calls.
- Check Your Itinerary: As soon as you receive your booked itinerary, check it thoroughly to make sure it is correct as to dates, times, fares, and rates.
- Reconfirmation: Schedule changes are quite common today. We urge you to re-check exact flight times prior to departure and prior to your return.
- Package Trips: If you book a trip, we must collect the tour operator, resort or cruise line’s deposit when reservations are made. The amount of the deposit, the refund allowed, and the times for canceling vary according to the tour operator or cruise line. We do not endorse or recommend any particular tour operator or cruise line; our role is strictly limited to facilitating the booking. After you finish your booking, we will send you any agreement required by the travel services supplier, along with a request that you sign that agreement and return it to us. In the event of any inconsistency between that agreement and this agreement, the latter shall govern.
- Charter Trips: If your package trip involves a charter flight, or if your vacation involves an air-on1y charter flight, federal regulations require that you also sign the charter operator's participant agreement, which will be mailed to you. It is extremely important that you realize that, for charters:
- Departure rimes (both going and returning) can change at the last minute. These delays legally can be as much as 48 hours (approximately two days late).
- Your flight may be advertised as non-stop; however, the operator may legally change the routing and make intermediate stops at the last minute.
- The charter operator may legally-substitute types of aircraft and even airline at the last minute. Charter aircraft are generally not as comfortable as the scheduled aircraft.
- The charter operator generally takes no responsibility for baggage It is not unusual to have luggage misplaced.
- Charter trips have very stiff cancellation penalties. No one plans a trip with the idea of canceling; however, sometimes that becomes necessary and you must understand what to expect or not to expect in the way of refunds.
- Usually, no frequent flyer miles are accrued.
- Advance seat assignments are frequently not available.
- Final Payment: For all vacation trips, you must have made full payment before we release the tickets or documents.
- Non-Use of Coupons: In the event that you purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight coupons that you mayor may not use, we do not guarantee that the airline will honor the ticket or tickets, and you agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare for your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket that you purchased.
- Foreign Currency: Currency rates quoted on this website are based on various publicly available sources. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary.
- Information on Website: You agree not to use or authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than personal use, and not to engage or authorize anyone to engage in the resale, redistribution, and use of the inforn1ation on this website for commercial purposes. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us and/or our suppliers. Any software that is on this website including HTML codes and software made available to download from this website ("Software") is our copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of our suppliers or 1icensors. [Insert product names] are our trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Power of Attorney: As our client, you hereby appoint the us to be your attorneys-in-fact for the purpose of signing all documents necessary to purchase and issue airline tickets, tours, cruises, and hotel guarantees for late arriva1. You authorize any of the attorneys-in-fact to sign credit card authorizations for said purchases whenever any of them receives an Internet booking request reasonably believed to be from you or someone acting on your behalf, requesting those tickets be charged to this credit card account. You agree that you will pay for all such purchases and will not hold us responsible for any of our actions pursuant to this power of attorney.
- Exclusive Jurisdiction: All suits in connection with, or incident to, this Agreement shall be litigated, if at all, in the courts of the Country of the United States, State of Florida, Wakulla County, to the exclusion other courts of any other state.
- NO WARRANTIES: THE CONTENT, CODE, ACCESS, AND OTHER FEATURES OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”AND WITHOUT WARRENTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRENTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SUCH FEATURES WILL OPERATE UNITERUPTED OR IN AN ERROR-FREE FASHION, THAT DEFECTS \WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING W1THOUT LJMITATION LOST PROFJTS AND COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, OR YOUR FAILURE TO ACCESS OR CLICK-THRU ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for MakingTravelEffortless.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill any requests.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We may use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when/if we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.