In today’s world of instant online access to unlimited information on travel options, you might be wondering why it makes sense to plan your vacation with a travel professional like me. I take the time to get to know you, understanding your approach to travel, what you like to see and do and in what style. Then I will match these factors with your budget, schedule and my insider connections with the best travel providers. I’m always here for you to talk to, answer your questions, and design a vacation perfect just for you. No web site or cell phone “app” can do it my personalized way.
Go ahead and poke around, find what you need and then contact us.
AGREEMENT FOR WEBSITE USERS AND TRAVELERS
When you use this website, you agree to the following terms, and you agree to convey the contents of this Agreement to your traveling family members or companions:
- Responsibility: [Full legal name of agency] ("We") act as an agent for the airlines, tour operators, cruiselines lodging providers, car-rental companies, ground operators, and any other suppliers of travel services shown on your itinerary. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or honor their contracts.
- Hazards: We have no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitabi1ity for disabled persons of any portion of any tour. For foreign entry requirements, go to http://travel.state.gov/travel_warnings.html. For State Department travel advisories, go to http://travel.state.gov/travel_warnings.html. For foreign health requirements and dangers, go to http://www.cdc.gov/travel/index.htm. You hereby release us from any claims resulting in whole or in part from any problem covered in this paragraph and any other causes not within our control, and to submit all other claims against us within 30 days after the return of your trip.
- Limitation of Refunds: All airlines impose cancellation and change penalties up to 100% for many discount rickets. All tour operators, cruiselines, and some resort hotels impose cancellation and change penalties, too. Please view the applicable rules before you make your reservation.
- Delays: Flight delays are very common today. If your flight is delayed for any reason, the airlines are not required by law to pay for your en route expenses, such as meals, hotels, taxis, and phone calls.
- Check Your Itinerary: As soon as you receive your booked itinerary, check it thoroughly to make sure it is correct as to dates, times, fares, and rates.
- Reconfirmation: Schedule changes are quite common today. We urge you to re-check exact flight times prior to departure and prior to your return.
- Package Trips: If you book a trip, we must collect the tour operator, resort or cruise line’s deposit when reservations are made. The amount of the deposit, the refund allowed, and the times for canceling vary according to the tour operator or cruise line. We do not endorse or recommend any particular tour operator or cruise line; our role is strictly limited to facilitating the booking. After you finish your booking, we will send you any agreement required by the travel services supplier, along with a request that you sign that agreement and return it to us. In the event of any inconsistency between that agreement and this agreement, the latter shall govern.
- Charter Trips: If your package trip involves a charter flight, or if your vacation involves an air-on1y charter flight, federal regulations require that you also sign the charter operator's participant agreement, which will be mailed to you. It is extremely important that you realize that, for charters:
- Departure rimes (both going and returning) can change at the last minute. These delays legally can be as much as 48 hours (approximately two days late).
- Your flight may be advertised as non-stop; however, the operator may legally change the routing and make intermediate stops at the last minute.
- The charter operator may legally-substitute types of aircraft and even airline at the last minute. Charter aircraft are generally not as comfortable as the scheduled aircraft.
- The charter operator generally takes no responsibility for baggage It is not unusual to have luggage misplaced.
- Charter trips have very stiff cancellation penalties. No one plans a trip with the idea of canceling; however, sometimes that becomes necessary and you must understand what to expect or not to expect in the way of refunds.
- Usually, no frequent flyer miles are accrued.
- Advance seat assignments are frequently not available.
- Final Payment: For all vacation trips, you must have made full payment before we release the tickets or documents.
- Non-Use of Coupons: In the event that you purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight coupons that you mayor may not use, we do not guarantee that the airline will honor the ticket or tickets, and you agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare for your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket that you purchased.
- Foreign Currency: Currency rates quoted on this website are based on various publicly available sources. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary.
- Information on Website: You agree not to use or authorize the use of this information for any purpose other than personal use, and not to engage or authorize anyone to engage in the resale, redistribution, and use of the inforn1ation on this website for commercial purposes. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us and/or our suppliers. Any software that is on this website including HTML codes and software made available to download from this website ("Software") is our copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of our suppliers or 1icensors. [Insert product names] are our trademarks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Power of Attorney: As our client, you hereby appoint the us to be your attorneys-in-fact for the purpose of signing all documents necessary to purchase and issue airline tickets, tours, cruises, and hotel guarantees for late arriva1. You authorize any of the attorneys-in-fact to sign credit card authorizations for said purchases whenever any of them receives an Internet booking request reasonably believed to be from you or someone acting on your behalf, requesting those tickets be charged to this credit card account. You agree that you will pay for all such purchases and will not hold us responsible for any of our actions pursuant to this power of attorney.
- Exclusive Jurisdiction: All suits in connection with, or incident to, this Agreement shall be litigated, if at all, in the courts of the Country of the United States, State of Florida, Wakulla County, to the exclusion other courts of any other state.
- NO WARRANTIES: THE CONTENT, CODE, ACCESS, AND OTHER FEATURES OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”AND WITHOUT WARRENTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRENTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY SUCH FEATURES WILL OPERATE UNITERUPTED OR IN AN ERROR-FREE FASHION, THAT DEFECTS \WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING W1THOUT LJMITATION LOST PROFJTS AND COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, OR YOUR FAILURE TO ACCESS OR CLICK-THRU ACCESS ANY CONTENT OR FEATURES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for MakingTravelEffortless.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill any requests.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We may use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when/if we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
CANCELLATION FEE SCHEDULE
VACATIONS FROM - FEE
$1-500/PERSON - $100/PERSON
$500.01-$1000/PERSON - $150/PERSON
$1000.01-$1500/PERSON - $200/PERSON
$1500.01-$2000/PERSON - $250/PERSON
$2000.01-$2500/PERSON - $300/PERSON
$2500.01-$3000/PERSON - $350/PERSON
$3000.01-$3500/PERSON - $400/PERSON
$3500.01-$4000/PERSON - $450/PERSON
$4000.01-$4500/PERSON - $500/PERSON
$4500.01 AND UP/PERSON - $550/PERSON AND UP
FEES ARE DUE PRIOR TO CANCELLATION AND NONREFUNDABLE