- You need a waterproof, floating dry bag like this one to keep things dry while you swim, snorkel, or sight-see.
- Take a first aid kit with you no matter where you go. A small one like this is an excellent option!
- Get an RFID money belt for use under your clothes. This technology blocks electronic theft and includes theft protection and global recovery tags.
- A spray sunscreen applicator is essential for getting to hard-to-reach spots and not relying on a friend who will miss some!
- Non-Toxic sunscreen that works - for Babies and Children, Aveeno and for Adults, Goddess Garden Sport.
- A travel adaptor that works with everything and comes with 7 different plugs will have you ready for everything!
- Biaggi compact luggage is an amazing expandable suitcase that fits more than you can imagine. I have two and love the ease of mobility, durability, and the unbelievable amount of space.
- A hooded neck pillow is your link to comfort! It has memory foam and is removable and washable.
- Compression Leggings for long flights to aid circulation and avoid blood clots.
What did I miss? What's your must-have travel item?
VERONICA WOLD IS A CLIA ACCREDITED CRUISE COUNSELOR, A LICENSED FLORIDA SELLER OF TRAVEL, AND A DISNEY DESTINATIONS SPECIALIST. SHE HAS TRAVELED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD AND IS THE CONSUMMATE PROFESSIONAL. CONTACT HER AT 850-321-5477 OR VERONICA@MAKINGTRAVELEFFORTLESS.COM.
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂